490 Hydraulic Cutter
- Hydraulic, guillotine paper cutter
- Maximum cutting width of 19.29″
- Maximum stack height of 3.14″
The 490 guillotine paper cutter offers high performance and precision cutting of document stacks printed on a wide array of paper stocks and weights. Hydraulic-powered and rugged in construction, the 490 is quick and easy to use and provides pinpoint cutting accuracy to avoid expensive reprints. The special anti-friction surface, aluminum alloy cutting table requires no polish or waxing and will not rust over the life of the cutter.
- Accommodates 19.29″ cutting width
- Hydraulic-powered, rugged construction
- Standard light emitting and receiving safety sensors on front cutting table
- Special anti-friction surface, aluminum alloy cutting table
- Direct mailers
|Maximum Cut Width||19.29” (490mm)|
|Maximum Cut Height||3.14” (80mm)|
|Dimensions||40.16” x 45.28” x 53.55”|
|Features||Power back gauge, foot pedal activated, hydraulic soft clamp, safety interlocked, illuminated cutting line, blade stroke adjustment dial, power saving automatic timer|
See product brochure for complete specifications.