- Collates up to 4,200 sets per hour
- Functions as stand-alone with a stacker
- Configurable with a DBM-150 Bookletmaker or a DFC-S Corner/Side Stapler
Available only in a single tower configuration, the DFC-100 Friction Feed Collator is suitable for short run demands. Each of the 10 bins comes equipped with three feed rollers and individual sheet separator adjustments for increased accuracy and reliability. The DFC-100 feeds a variety of stocks including bond, NCR and some coated paper and also offers programmable features for greater productivity including block mode for on-the-run loading, interleave mode for separating batched sets, and a total or remaining counter for monitoring job progress.
With a collating speed of up to 4,200 sets per hour, the DFC-100 can feed in both directions – either to the right for collating and straight/offset stacking or to the left into the DBM-150 Bookletmaker (see the 150Fr Booklet System) or DFC-S Corner & Side Stapler. The DFC-S Corner & Side Stapler produces corner, counter corner, and side stapling applications up to 40 sets per minute.
- 10 bins (available only as a single-tower configuration)
- Individual feed rollers and adjustable sheet separator in each bin
- User-friendly control panel
- Bi-directional feeder feeds to the right or to the left
- Corporate Reports
|Number of Bins||10|
|Bin Capacity||Up to 1.10” (350 sheets of 64 gsm)|
|Paper Size||5.83” x 8.27” – 12.60” x 17.72”|
|Paper Weight||52.3-128 gsm|
|Speed||Up to 4,200 sets per hour|
|Dimensions||33” x 25” x 40”|