RC-7 Round Corner Cutter
- Cut round corners on covers, business cards, postcards, greeting cards and photos
- Cuts up to a 2.75″ stack
- Operated by foot pedal or manual switch
Cut round corners on covers, business cards, postcards and more with the RC-7 Round Corner Cutter. The RC-7 is a heavy-duty, electric corner rounding machine with the capability to handle up to a 2.75″ stack at a time. It features a detachable pressing bar, which helps secure documents for the rounding process and detaches for easy replacement of knives. Engineered for easy operation, the corner cutter can be operated by either a foot pedal or manual switch.
The RC-7 rounds corners at a cycle speed of up to 46 cuts per minute and is perfect for any high production environment. The RC-7 is designed with a protective safety cover that will keep fingers out of harm’s way during operation.
- Ideal for rounding corners of covers, business cards, postcards, greeting cards, and photos
- Easy operation via foot pedal or manual switch
- 2 interchangeable dies (optional)
- Cuts up to a 2.75″ (70 mm) stack
- Patented upper die design and micro-adjustable lower die allow for smooth and accurate cuts
- Specially designed to cut through multiple sheets at a time with the least amount of effort
- Interchangeable die system allows various jobs to be performed
- Business cards
- Greeting cards
|Capacity||Rec. 2.56” (65 mm), Max. 2.75” (70 mm)|
|Standard Equipped Die||¼”|
|Cycle Speed||Up to 46 cuts per minute|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||25” x 13” x 18”|
|Standard features||Protective safety cover, storage and trash bin|
See product brochure for complete specifications.