MBM Triumph 4815 Semi-Automatic 18.5" Paper Cutter
Original price $9,669.00 - Original price $9,669.00
$9,669.00 - $9,669.00
Current price $9,669.00
This product qualifies for Free Freight Shipping in the contiguous U.S.
- Cutting Width: 18 5/8"
- Cutting Height: 3"
- Length Behind Blade: 18"
- Narrow Cut: 1"
- Clamp Type: Spindle
- Blade Material: German steel
- Horsepower: 1 1/2
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V. 60 Hz.
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 41 1/2" x 30" x 55 1/2" (53 W with side tables)
- Shipping Weight: 531 lbs. (552 with side tables)
- Patented easy cut electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand operation
- Transparent, electronically controlled front safety guard
- Safety cover on rear table
- Main switch and safety lock with key
- 24 volt controls (low voltage)
- Patented IDEAL safety drive
- Automatic blade return from every position
- Disc brake for instant blade stop
- Blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade
- Blade depth adjustment from outside of machine
- Blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers
- Powerful, semi-automatic cutter with electric blade drive, manual spindle clamp, and EASY CUT blade activation
- Ergonomic, 37" working height
- Electric blade drive
- Spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank
- Front table digital display (cm or inches) for precise back gauge positioning
- Bright, LED optical cutting line
- Adjustable back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Manual spindle clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width
- Dual side guides on front and rear tables
- High quality, German steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- All-metal construction
- Includes stand with storage shelf, easy-access tool holder, and paper blocking tool
- Optional side tables increase work surface
- UL and C UL approved
- 1-year limited warranty, excluding wearables